We share a responsibility to develop and promote services and solutions to help improve patient safety and care.
Create and enable unique technologies, services and programs that drive sustainable value to healthcare providers and those in their compassionate care. In a socially responsible manner, continue to assist providers with tools to support their primary mission.
We focus on areas where clinical evidence indicates a need to reduce risk and improve patient care, such as:
• Improve Patient Satisfaction – Press Ganey
• Support the hospitals strategy to contain Average Length of Stay (ALOS)
• Timely integration of data to EMR and other internal core Systems
• Meet the stringent emerging government and state requirements
• Provide the appropriate and timely mandatory reporting as needed, including accreditation surveys
Our Medical Equipment Management System (MEMS) is designed to manage and integrate all inventory and maintenance/calibration tasks associated with any piece of equipment a hospital may have, even across large IDN’s. Some of the key benefits of MEMS are: